- Job Hunting - February 2, 2017
- Don’t worry: there is life after graduating! - November 30, 2016
- I have a dream and three tips to make it happen - June 14, 2016
- We Are Free to Make Our Own Decisions! Really? - April 5, 2016
- Dating and Mating through the Eyes of an Economist - March 2, 2016
Watch this movie where Dan Ariely shows you that the framing of situations affects the choices you make. In his talk he questions the control we have over our own decisions. Find out that different donor registration systems tremendously changes the percentage of people that decides to be donor. Discover that magazine subscription prices are strategically set. Hear who you should take with you when you go out to make sure you will find a flirt.