- Sweden: the first cashless society? - April 14, 2016
- Artificial Intelligence and our daily lives - March 22, 2016
- Why is the oil price so low? - February 18, 2016
- The under-valued thing in our economies - January 17, 2016
- Interview with former Asset | Economics chairman Joris van Twist - November 26, 2015
Future technological improvements will have a big impact on our societies and the economic models we use to distribute our wealth. For instance, which effects will the further use of robots in the production process mean in the lower end of the labor market? How will we distribute the further abundance due to further automation?
We should really consider what these kind of implications mean for society, our jobs and the economy in the future.
In the video below economist Andrew McAfee gives an interesting talk about these topics.
Image source: Daniel Chodusov