- Job Hunting - February 2, 2017
- Don’t worry: there is life after graduating! - November 30, 2016
- I have a dream and three tips to make it happen - June 14, 2016
- We Are Free to Make Our Own Decisions! Really? - April 5, 2016
- Dating and Mating through the Eyes of an Economist - March 2, 2016
- Career prospect: just graduated Tessa van Acht - January 27, 2016
- Keep in Touch without a Mobile Network - December 8, 2015
- Behavioral Economics: why is this a relevant economic subject? – an interview with prof. dr. Potters - October 30, 2015
November 11 is a special date in the provinces Noord-Brabant and Limburg, as the famous party “Carnaval” starts from that point onwards. The actual festivities are in February, but in November the protagonist of the party, the prince, of Carnival will be chosen. As we live in Kruikenstad and we like to have a little party once in a while, the Promo Committee of Asset | Economics organized a beer cantus, themed Carnival.
Tuesday November 11, more than 50 students came over to Café Bet Kolen, dressed up in style. Some were transformed into police men, others turned out to be fairies and there were also a lot of different animals present. People sang along with famous Carnival and cantus songs and had a lot of fun. The first Asset | Economics was a success and there will follow more.